Monday, June 02, 2014

MONDAY MINUTE | Spring Layering

MM is officially back so here's a little Monday inspiration to start the week fresh! Unfortunately the weather will not be as hot as last week, but let’s look at it from the bright side.. Spring layering as is done very well in some of the images above is much more interesting fashion wise than when it’s super hot right? Ok, I like high summer better as well in terms of temperature, but looking at these pictures makes me want to wear a light coat over oversized trousers with sneakers, which is perfect for todays weather. Happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. Our spring has basically been a prelude to summer. I wish for slight grey days before summer comes on full force, so I can do some last minute layering. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasss, layering game is still on for me as well! I love this collage you did, very inspirational //blog.moiminnie.com xx

    ReplyDelete